Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Look

As you can see, I have a new look for the blog. Also this will likely be the second last posting to this blog as I will be starting a new blog on my new website.

I have registered www.davidboultbee.com and www.thegenderdivide.com as the Official websites for myself and The Gender Divide.

Currently these sites link to the existing googlepages but the new sites will go live soon. I have updated the googlepages to match the content of the new pages but the look will be different.

I haven't posted anything recently as I have been working on these new sites, as well as doing significant editing on The Gender Divide. I have finished my changes, so now it is back to the editor to see what other changes might be needed.

I've also written a short story, currently titled The Lake Effect. This story is set in the same world as The Gender Divide. The events in The Lake Effect help to set the stage for The Gender Divide but both stories stand on their own. I hope to have this story available on Amazon.com soon as part of their Amazon Shorts program.

Hopefully my next post will be to let you know that the new sites are live.

Until then.

No comments: