Friday, June 22, 2007

World Famous Author Invents Time Machine!

Okay, technically I'm not a world famous author - not yet anyway. Actually I'm not sure I'm officially an author since my book hasn't been published yet. As for the time machine part, I just found out that the print edition of my book The Gender Divide probably won't take six months as I mentioned in my previous post but with any luck could be available by the fall. So it's not really a time machine but personally I think that sounds better than saying I made a mistake.

As cool as it is to find out that it will be available that much sooner, it's unfortunately too late for it to become a summer blockbuster. It would, however, make great reading for when the kids are back in school. It would also still make a great Christmas gift. Just think of how impressed your friends / spouse / dog / cat(s) will be at your efficiency in getting your holiday shopping done so early!

David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.